Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Watch out, I'm comin' home!

Yes, hell HAS frozen over and I am moving back to St. Louis. Apparently no one thought I would ever really do this, except maybe Aunt Muggs who has been praying for this for 21 years and maybe Mary Mike who is now successfully on her way towards earning her shepherdess degree! (I think she is starting alphabetically...Ann, Anne...hmmm....Catherine?) Anyway come August 15th I start working in St. Louis at Energizer on a battery category for products near and dear to my dad's heart: hearing aids and cameras. Ok, the hearing aid part isn't as near as it should be (love you dad!). The last few years have taught me quite a bit: to take a month off between jobs, that I really will miss Wisconsin, and that housing prices in St. Louis are ridiculous.
I have to thank my incredible team of smart and talented bloggers for convincing me that even I could do this. I am going to miss you guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger shrunken girl said...

Not 25 yet... only 24 and not even that if you count a summer at city hall! I'm not really in the 21st century either, my team informed me that blogs are passe, that podcasts are the newest thing!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home