Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Uncle Lou has the right career

Working with relo is interesting. Today's new project is inventorying my property for the movers insurance. Now it would be one thing if I simply had to count and list my furniture by room. Even valuing that would be not-so-hard. But counting and valuing my clothing? Let's see... 43 pairs of shoes @ $40/pair, 10 belts @ $29/belt, 27 1/2 pairs of socks @ ?? This could take my entire month off. Sounds like Goodwill might be benefiting from this exercise!

Yesterday it was working with the mortgage people. If someone asks you if you have a second mortgage, wouldn't you assume they meant on the SAME house? I mean, second implies that there is a first one, right? If they meant a different house shouldn't they ask if I have any Other mortgage? Would have saved them some time if they have asked the question correctly.

Have decided to keep my 608 358 5101 mobile number for a while so you can still reach me on that (assuming that I get out tomorrow to buy a new phone).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home